Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 5, 2019

Assalammualaikum...it has been years since I last wrote in this blog...almost forgotten about it. And today I need some photos of the RS Anggur Homestay, so I opened it again. It,'s still there waiting for an update..hihi... Now that I have more time, so frequent updates it will be.
For your information, RS Anggur Homestay is closed. We had some management problem as I had to travel from TI to maintain it. So now we have changed both homestay to "rooms to let"( muslim female only). For both houses, we have 4 shared rooms and 2 single rooms. Our rooms will be available in August at RM180/month/ pax...Sorry no photos to show as the houses are in renovation. Anyway, call us if you are interested...I'll gladly provide you information.
Call me: Rubi - 0164974117
πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ˜€

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Text